What is programming?

About:

Today, I am planning to share with you my motivation to start programming. Well, I won't say these are pro tips because I am still a student however I am pretty good at this. That being said my post today is not about a particular language but in general. Cheers!!
 

Starting off:

Motivation- 

If you want to start programming here is a cool motivation to start off, its a hot career line. Every company in the world requires a programmer to handle their website and automate a lot of regular stuff which otherwise require manual labors as a robot. Like a wise man once said.
No one can do a bots work better than a bot. -Steve Jose
There is a lot of money in the programming career line, just a heads up.

Innovation-

Why Programmers like Japanese & Japanese Learners like ...
Anyway go check this anime out "Summer time"
If you are like me and like to invent, innovate and develop new technology for the betterment of mankind, then learning programming will open a bottomless pit of opportunity.
From the creation of a fail-proof self-driving car system, to replicate human consciousness. Just like any ocean the deeper you go the darker and thrilling it will get.
Face each and every problem with a solid solution, sit down on the desk and start typing your solution.
Collaborate with the tech giants and receive great recognition with swags. Solve world grat and pressing matters, to help prevent human casualty as much as possible. 
Research new technology with the intelligent professor.
By now I think you got the gist of my excitements. Who knows one of the coming days I start posting on the blog using AI😋😋😯😯.

Or just shock your friends be like this

or sometimes just answer life's greatest question.
1000+ images about Programmer Memes on Pinterest ...

Upcoming topic- Programing 101



Comments